Urban Career Co., Limited
• Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and
• Oversee successful implementation of project accounting and financial reporting system with Finance
• Review service provider payments with the Finance team.
• Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses.
Construction and Maintenance Management
• Work with Urban Village (UV) Management Team to manage quotation process and select contractors
and other consultants.
• Serve as key decision-maker between all parties involved in construction and maintenance.
• Monitor and report weekly/monthly progress and challenges to GM or other relevant stakeholders.
• Inspect and arrange maintenance procedures to meet governmental and safety standards.
• Maintain and enforce correct operational standards concerning health, safety, and prevention and control of fire.
• Monitor the daily maintenance schedule of the building
• Inspect and coordinate with outsourced maintenance service providers to make sure we received good
Sales and Leasing Management
• Work with the marketing team to advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants.
• Evaluate and monitor residential leasing results to ensure these leasing targets are met by the increasing
• Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities.
• Act as the main point of contact to coordinate with all relevant third parties and must be willing to act as an Authorized Representative of the company.
• Oversee planning and coordination of operational transition from project construction/handover to long-term operations (including the hiring of staff and contracting other third-party service providers).
• Oversee operational personnel and assess their performance.
• Ensure that each Line Manager performs their tasks as directed and as specified in their job description.
• Ensure that the company’s policy in relation to rules
• Clearly understand the building system and able to control it well