Lead FPP CORE Team
– FPP core team includes senior and junior people from different work and educational backgrounds. The team is an international group of people, who
need tailored support & guidance. FPP Director needs to lead and keep the team in line with FPP goals and visions.
Manage and Review
– FPP Director manages and on top of line managers
tasks as well as provides direction, feedback, and support to the team members to meet goals, supporting multiple projects simultaneously from concept through execution.
Concept & Business Development
– A large part of the project involves looking for opportunities to lease out our commercial spaces & to grow the FPP community. FPP Director needs to be on
top of finding new opportunities to work towards the vision. The Director finds new leads to benefit the growth of the project.
Leads & Overseas All Aspects of each department, from marketing ideas and original concepts to overseeing operational (construction) works, leasing leads, community events, public events, & internal and external communications.
– with the Urban Village & Urban Hub Team.
From time to time there will be events or internal initiatives that the Director will need to lead or collaborate with other departments with the support of the Core team. The Director is a Leader!
Leads On FPP Community Meetings
– FPP residents meet on monthly basis, the Director provides updates, brief on upcoming events or changes, as well as introduce the team members to the
community for support or clarifications. Director takes feedbacks from tenants
and listen to concerns to improve processes.
Manage Residents – One key factor of this role is the relationship with our residents. The Director will support tenants need’s and will provide recommendations when needed.
As The Factory Director, this role will deal with people management, from leading the CORE team, to manage, and support the residents. This position will, sometimes need to take harsh feedbacks and many times lead on problem solving. As the Director you
will need to LEAD with empathy and by example.